Joyous Solutions Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Policy explains why and when we collect personal information from people who visit our website, contact us for information and engage our services. It also confirms how we might use your information, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure. This Policy may be updated over time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that any changes are in alignment with your expectations. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy. Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can write to Joyous Solutions Ltd, 8 Bolton Avenue, Worcester WR4 0ST or telephone 01905 450656.
You have certain rights as a data subject under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which governs the collection, processing and disposal of personal data by organisations such as ours. In relation to personal data about you, you have the right:
- to be informed about how and why we collect and use the data
- to be given access to the data we hold
- to have any inaccurate or incomplete data rectified
- to ask us to delete personal data, earlier than we might already dispose of it
- to prevent us from processing the data further
- to object to us using the data for particular purposes
Who we are
Joyous Solutions Ltd is a UK business registered as a limited company in England and Wales, with Company Number 3612991. The company’s purpose is to offer management consultancy services and private coaching for personal development.
How we collect information from you
We obtain information about you in the following ways, for example:
- when you use our website, or you register to join our mailing list, or when you want to follow or leave a comment on the blog page
- when you request a Proposal from us to provide a service
- when we enter into an Agreement to provide a service
- when we provide a service to you
The type of information collected from you
How we use your information
We may use your information to:
- process invoices for services delivered to you
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us
- seek your views or comments on the services we provide
- notify you of changes to our services
- send you communications and resources which you have requested and that may be of interest to you
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us, or as long as is mandated in law (e.g. financial data). You have the right to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it.
Your information is protected
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you have given your prior consent. We will not contact you for marketing purposes by post if you have indicated that you do not wish to be contacted. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email: email@example.com or by telephone: +44 (0) 1905 450656.
Use of ‘cookies’
Links to other websites
Review of this Policy
This Policy is under regular review and was last updated in February 2021.